THIS CLIENT SERVICE AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is entered into this day on 2020, February 21, in Virginia Beach, Virginia, by and between A HELPING HAND HR, LLC, a Virginia limited liability company, (the "Company") and Client (referred to in first person as "You").
A Helping Hand employs Helpers who are professional, knowledgeable, and experienced in caring for children of all ages. Every Helper is infant and child CPR and First Aid certified, has undergone a thorough background screening, and participated in our on-boarding and training orientation. Our Helpers are here to provide top quality care for your child(ren). Housecleaning, yard work, laundry, and other household chores are not services that our Helpers are able to assist with during their service. Our Helpers are committed to providing an AHH-mazing childcare experience for your family and children which includes bringing crafts and activities provided by the Company. The Company is licensed, bonded, and insured.
1. All childcare services have a 3-hour minimum, and You will be charged the minimum if fewer hours are used.
2. Cancellation of accepted services must be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise a $39 fee applies. All cancellations must be made through the website.
3. Solicitation of services provided by employees of the Company, without permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited. No services will be provided by any Company employee unless the service has been requested through the online forum under Your account. If You violate this policy, the Company will take legal action and You may be held accountable for loss revenue and attorney fees.
4. A mileage fee of $0.60/mile will be charged for travel in employee’s vehicle pertaining to the service being rendered. (e.g. driving children to and from soccer practice).
requesting services outside of the designated Service Area will incur a travel
Click this link to view our Service Area.
6. Helpers may only care for children You are legally responsible for and who are listed on Your family feature sheet. Play-dates, sleep overs, etc. are not permitted during services; this includes outside play with neighbor children.
Background. The Company provides a babysitting service. The Company only provides this service to its clients who have completed this Agreement and have specifically requested that service.
to be Provided. After
completing this Agreement, You may request babysitting services from the
Company by posting your request on the online forum under Your account.
An online Family Feature Sheet must be completed to start Your file, and
to obtain babysitting services. You agree to update your Family Feature Sheet
Cost of Services. You agree to pay the rate established by the Company's Fee Schedule posted on the Company's website on the date of Your request for services.
Terms of Payment for Services. You agree to pay the Company for all services and fees with a credit card you have placed on file with the Company. You agree to update the card information as needed and are still responsible for late fees on invoices paid after the due date. A Helping Hand reserves the right to charge any client credit card held on file for any and all services and fees.
Independent Contractor Status. You acknowledge that this agreement does not create an employer-employee relationship between You and the Company. Rather it is understood by You that the Company is an independent contractor.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its employees harmless for damage to property caused by the child or children who are the subject of the babysitting services. Further, You agree to indemnify and save the Company and its employees harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damages, injury, liability and costs, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, incurred by third parties to this Agreement which are not the result of the sole negligence of the Company or its employees.
Company Staff Provided. The Company reserves the right to choose which of its employees will assist its clients. The Company will make reasonable efforts to maintain continuity with its employee’s services to clients.
Termination. You will have the right to terminate the Company’s services at any time however, the Company shall have the right to obtain payment for any services either partially or fully completed. Company shall likewise have the right to terminate its relationship with You at any time for any reason.
Sever ability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force, if the essential provisions of this Agreement for each party remain valid, binding, and enforceable.
Safety of Company’s Employees. The Company maintains the safety of its employees as a primary concern. If upon arriving at a residence to perform requested services, the employee feels the working conditions or requested services could jeopardize her safety, the Company will refund the Client’s payment and will be released from its obligation to perform those services. You agree to follow the Family Code of Conduct:
Family Code of Conduct
Copyright © 2015